We welcome all members to Season 2018.
Albury United is a family orientated club which is entering its 51st season. We are a proud club with over 270 playing members and supporters from around Australia and also overseas, always keen to see the progress of our club. Our branch continues to grow strong each year and we would love for YOU to be a part of our great club.
Registrar email listed, so feel free to contact them: firstname.lastname@example.org
See below to register online via the My Football Club website:
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name… Albury United Soccer Club (AWFA)
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: “Player, Coach, Volunteer, etc.”
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your
- registration. (Determined by age group, position, etc.)
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click next.
- Select “Manual Payment at Club” to pay at our Registration Day, Sunday 7th February 8am-10am.
If you wish to pay your fees online please pay into the clubs account at the bottom.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Well done! Your registration has now been submitted!
Make sure you pay your fees ASAP.
If you have any difficulties, please contact the help desk on (02) 8020 4199 between 12:00 midday and 9:00pm Monday to Friday or 10:00am to 12:00 midday Saturday.
If you are still having trouble accessing the site, then please don’t hesitate to contact our Registrar via email:email@example.com
AUSC & the AWFA now have a “No pay, No play” policy for 2016. The fee’s for the 2018 season are…
BANK DETAILS for REGISTRATION – HUME Building Society
- Account Name: Albury United Soccer Club
- BSB No: 640000 (Hume Bank)
- A/C No: 548075516 or S16 (if a Hume customer)
- Please use your name/child’s name and their age group as the Reference.