WELCOME! All members to Season 2017.
Albury United is a family orientated club which is entering its 50th season. We are a proud club with over 250 playing members and supporters from around Australia and also overseas, always keen to see the progress of our club. Our branch continues to grow strong each year and we would love for YOU to be a part of our great club.
Details for registrars is listed below, feel free to contact them;
|Sarah Reesemail@example.com||Senior Registrar||0412 423 082|
|Trish Taylorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Junior Registraremail@example.com||0411 273 210|
|Teresa Lieschkefirstname.lastname@example.org||MiniRoo’s (U5-U10s)||email@example.com||0488 011 265|
Marty Chambers – President
(Below details and Fee’s could change – this is a draft, details from 2016)
MY FOOTBALL CLUB – See below to register online via the My Football Club website;
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: http://www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on“Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset
- your password
- Login using your FFA number and password
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name… Albury United Soccer Club (AWFA)
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: “Player, Coach, Volunteer, etc.”
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your
- registration. (Determined by age group, position, etc.)
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click next.
- Select “Manual Payment at Club” to pay at our Registration Day, Sunday 7th February 8am-10am.
If you wish to pay your fees online please pay into the clubs account at the bottom.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Well done! Your registration has now been submitted!
Make sure you pay your fees ASAP.
If you have any difficulties, please contact the help desk on (02) 8020 4199 between 12:00 midday and 9:00pm Monday to Friday or 10:00am to 12:00 midday Saturday.
If you are still having trouble accessing the site, then please don’t hesitate to contact our Registrar Dan, Mobile: 0427 025 360, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
AUSC & the AWFA now have a “No pay, No play” policy for 2016. The fee’s for the 2016 season are…
|Age Group||2016 FEE’S||AWFA PORTION|
|SENIOR MEN (19+)||$280||$173|
|OVER 35’s MEN||$250||$173|
|SENIOR WOMEN (19+)||$280||$173|
|19+ FULL TIME STUDENT||$230||$110|
|MINI ROOS (SSG – 9-11)||$110||$60|
|MINI ROOS (SSG – 5-8)||$80||$50|
BANK DETAILS for REGISTRATION – HUME Building Society
- Account Name: Albury United Soccer Club
- BSB No: 640000 (Hume Bank)
- A/C No: 548075516 or S16 (if a Hume customer)
- Please use your name/child’s name and their age group as the Reference.