|Sarah Reesemail@example.com||Senior Registrar||0412 423 082|
|Trish Taylorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Junior Registrar||0411 273 210|
|Teresa Lieschkeemail@example.com||MiniRoos co-ordinator||0488 011 265|
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: http://www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on“Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset
- your password
- Login using your FFA number and password
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name… Albury United Soccer Club (AWFA)
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: “Player, Coach, Volunteer, etc.”
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your
- registration. (Determined by age group, position, etc.)
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click next.
- Select “Manual Payment at Club” to pay at ASAP please..
If you wish to pay your fees online please pay into the clubs account at the bottom.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted.
Make sure you pay your fees. “NO PAY NO PLAY”
If you have any difficulties, please contact the help desk on (02) 8020 4199 between 12:00 midday and 9:00pm Monday to Friday or 10:00am to 12:00 midday Saturday.
If you are still having trouble accessing the site, then please don’t hesitate to contact our Registrar via email firstname.lastname@example.org
AUSC & the AWFA now have a “No pay, No play” policy for 2016. The fee’s for the 2016 season are…
BANK DETAILS for REGISTRATION – HUME Building Society
- Account Name: Albury United Soccer Club
- BSB No: 640000 (Hume Bank)
- A/C No: 548075516 or S16 (for Hume customers)
- Please use your name/child’s name and their age group as the Reference.